Rihanna and another singing star got into a "Cat Fight" this weekend when a comment Ciara made on TV soon escalated into a Twitter feud, according to Us.

As a 'Fashion Police' guest on E!, Ciara, 25, talked about the redheaded pop sensation:

"I ran into her recently at a party," the singer said of Rihanna. "She wasn't the nicest....It's crazy, because I've always loved and respected what she's done in fashion. It wasn't the most pleasant run-in."

In response, 'Fashion Police' co-host Joan Rivers -- never one to mince words simply said, "B--ch."

Rihanna, 22, didn't take kindly to the televised slight, and decided to tweet: "My bad Ci, did I forget to tip you? How rude of me....You gangsta huh? Ha."
Ciara's tweet Back..."Trust me Rhianna u dont want to see me on or off the stage." After Rihanna posted the dis', "Good luck with bookin that stage you speak of," Ciara seemed hit back "Pure comedy."

Thinking twice before advancing the argument any further, Rihanna posted this apologetic tweet less than ten minutes later: "Ciara baby, I love u girl! U hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I'm heartbroken! That's y I retaliated this way! So sorry!" She added the hashtag #letsmakeup.

Yesterday, the exchange between the two calmed down once Ciara tweeted this reply: "
Rhi u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows/everything. You threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let's chat in person."