Saturday, February 19, 2011

Diana Knows Her Daughter Needs Help

Lindsay and Diana
Diana Lohan is speaking up about her 24-year-old daughter's constant troubles, which apparently have been plaguing LiLo since she turned 18 and moved to Hollyweird.

In an interview for 20/20 on ABC, LiLo's mom taked about her daughter's "lifelong struggled with addiction", life under a microscope, and the media's reaction to her most recent run-in with the law.

While discussing Lindsay's drug and alcohol problems, Momma Lohan said:
"I believe [that Lindsay doesn't drink anymore], and I think it's gonna be a lifelong struggle with addiction. But I think she's gonna be okay.
"She's a young girl struggling. You know, she's not perfect… She's learning as she goes, but she's learning under a microscope, so I can't even imagine how that is."
As for her most recent escapade at a Venice Beach, CA jewelry store? Dina doesn't think her daughter meant any harm. In fact, she says that she could "absolutely not" imagine her daughter being a thief.

Dina did, however, reveal that Lindsay has been in trouble for longer than we thought and began her downward descent only shortly after arriving to Los Angeles at the tender age of 18 when she started hanging with the fast crowd. Dina explained:
"I knew early on, I just didn't tell anyone about it. It was a personal situation."
"I never thought it would be this — the media would be so crazy. I really never thought it would get to this level. It's been really hard on my family, harder than anything."
Lindsay Get some help hun, and that is real talk, and YES I don't know you and I shouldn't, but I have heard to much about you to not see  there is a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment