Monday, February 21, 2011

The End of the World is Near Justin Bieber Just Cut His Hair!

It's the apocalypse for sure Justin Bieber got a haircut! O GOD THE Humanity. The Biebs got trimmed today while on the set of a music video for a song he did with Rascal Flatts.

Back in early January, Biebs expressed his desire to get a new look. "I think after my movie I might cut my hair a little shorter," the Biebs said.

Well he wasn't jokin' because today he tweeted, "thinking about getting a haircut....hmmmmmm." Then the 16-year-old went live on Big Brother, I mean...TMZ  and sent a photo showing him in the barber's chair while on set of his latest music video with the Rascal Flatts.

How much did he cut off? I have no idea, but I its kinda' cool ! It's still him, but he looks more like a shaved "Bieber" Ha....I kill me!. His facial features are definitely more...prominent. Eyebrows are visible! (That was gay but there is nothing wrong with gay I'm just saying I'm not but the statement I made was...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!)

Maybe he's trying to shake that kid look now that he's "reportedly"got an older woman?

UPDATE: Justin is donating the proceeds to charity! He tweeted, "Yeah so it's true...I got a lil haircut...I like it...and we are giving all the hair cut to CHARITY to auction. Details coming soon." We have a sample already and have shipped it off to the mad scientist on a undisclosed Island of the Pacific, where they are cloning a race of "PTP's"  Pretty Talented People to take over the WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment