Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blake Griffin SLAM DUNK SCANDAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake Griffin is under attack from a fan who claims he gave the Clippers star the idea for the car-jumping alley-oop, he says he's been snubbed ever since this weekend's Dunk Contest.

The guy with the gripe is Michael Scrivner -- who claims he was watching ESPN earlier this month when he saw Griffin asking fans for dunk ideas ... so he fired off a twitter message to Blake on Feb. 8 specifically outlining the car dunk, complete with the pass from inside the sun roof.

0222_YOSCRIB_tweet_twitter

Now, Scrivner is PISSED that Griffin hasn't given him any credit for the idea, "He could have at least given me a shout out!” (I once told LeBron he should play for the Cleveland Cavaliers, and never got credit for that, he at least coulda' said my name, or named a dunk after me!)

Scrivner adds, "If he already had the idea for the dunk, why go on SportsCenter asking for ideas? It would be one thing if I had said to just dunk over a car, but the dunk was spot on everything I suggested.”

So far, no comment from Griffin's camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment