Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bradley Cooper & Renee Zellweger SPLIT

Bradley Cooper Renee Zellweger Split Breakup
Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger have called it quits after less than two years together. Reps for both actors had no comment.

The couple has been famously tight-lipped about their relationship, but last year they both opened up to "Entertainment Tonight" about how much they loved working together on the 2010 horror-thriller "Case 39."

"Can't say enough about her," Cooper said. "I never met her before this movie, but I just love her. I love coming to work. I love acting with her. I can learn so much from her."

"I just got so excited, not believing that I was going to go to work with him," Zellweger said.
Last summer the couple shot down engagement rumors.

Cooper wed Jennifer Esposito in 2006 and they split after four months together. Zellweger was married to Kenny Chesney for four months in 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment