Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Britney Spears Talks Rihanna, Plastic Sugery & Gay Marriage



Britney Spears is showing off her HOT BODY in the latest issue of OUT Magazine -- where she opens up about gay marriage, plastic surgery and why she's jealous of Rihanna.

Spears, who is one of the magazine's "April Ladies We Love" cover girls says she models her career after Madonna, "No question. She is an amazing entertainer. Besides Madonna, I also admire Sarah Jessica Parker’s career and her show collection."

Spears also addresses gay rights in the article, saying "I think everyone should be treated equally" when asked about gay marriage ... and adding "I love my boys no matter what" when asked how she'd react if one of her sons turned out to be gay.

As for music, Britney says that while she's never regretted recording a single song ("All of my songs are f-ing amazing"), there's one out there she wishes she could have been a part of -- Eminem and Rihanna’s “Love the Way You Lie.”

Spears, who turns 30 this year, adds that she's not opposed to going under the knife -- telling the mag "When it’s time to pull and tuck, I’m sure I will consider it."

For more from Britney, check out the full interview on OUT's website!

No comments:

Post a Comment