Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Glee Star Lea Michele Involved in Car Accident

Lea Michele was involved in a car accident early Friday morning.

The 'Glee' star was on her way home from work when her car was hit on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles. "A couple of drunk girls hit her, got out of the car, giggled that she was famous, said something like 'are you drunk, too?' Then they drove off," said a source close to the actress.

"Lea was hit and notified the police," says the 24-year-old's rep. "She was not injured and is fine."

This isn't the first accident Lea Michele has suffered. The actress was involved in an earlier incident prior to auditioning for her role on 'Glee.'

"For my second audition I got into a massive car wreck, left my crashed car in the street and ran into the audition with cuts and glass in my hair," she said. "And then on the final audition, I had the worst neck ache from the car accident." I am glad your OK Lea, and since this happen on "Friday" doesn't Lea look allot like Internet sensation Rebecca Black....Hmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment